Health & Wellness | Think Feet
Monday and Wednesday 9am to 5pm
Thursday and Friday 9am to 3pm
We are closed for all statutory holidays.See our website for Mobile hours.
Chiropodists Edward Moloy and Sheilagh Rose have been practicing for over 20 years.
Our clinic has expertise in high risk foot disorders. We are the only clinic in Orillia with wound management training at an international level. We can assist you with your foot care needs from basic care to advanced care. Treatment plans are discussed with you to determine the best options for your care. We will work with your primary care provider to ensure optimal foot health.
Our office is completely wheelchair accessible and we offer plenty of parking.
Services provided include:
• Nail care
• Callus and corn treatments to the feet
• Wart treatments
• Diabetic foot care
• Wound management for clients with open areas to the feet or below the ankle
• Biomechanical assessments
• Custom made orthotic management including assessment biomechanically, casting, orthotic fitting and review
• Therapeutic footwear
• Home visits to nursing homes, houses and institutions (OSMH) in the Orillia and surrounding area
• Providing education to groups regarding foot health issues, in the Orillia area.
OHIP does not cover the cost of Chiropody care. Most extended private health insurance plans may cover the cost of your visit.
Call us today to see how we can best meet your foot health needs!